ICED STRAWBERRIES & CREAM MATCHA LATTE RECIPE
Make a sweet and creamy Strawberries & Cream Iced Matcha Latte with this indulgent recipe! A simple, classic & delicious dessert pairing that you really can't beat! Whether you're sipping on the green or relaxing on the beach, this Japanese Green Tea Matcha Powder is a match made in heaven.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR A STRAWBERRIES & CREAM ICED MATCHA LATTE:
- 1 Perfect Matcha Spoon of Strawberries & Cream Matcha
- 150ml of 80° water
- A plant based milk (or milk of your choice)
- Strawberry syrup (optional)
- Matcha whisk
- A handful of strawberries
WHAT TO DO:
- Add a Perfect Matcha Spoon of matcha into your cup.
- Add a splash of 80° water (do this by adding a splash of cold water first and then adding a splash of hot water). You need to whisk the matcha well to get rid of any lumps. The best way to do this is to use a Bamboo Matcha Whisk (which is also traditional way) but you can also use a battery powered Hand Held Milk & Matcha Frother instead.
- Take your strawberries and mash it with a fork or pop it in a blender to create a smoothy like consistency. Add this to your favourite glass and pop some ice on top. You can judge how many strawberries you'll need based on the size of your glass and now much fruit you would like!
- When the matcha is smooth and there are no lumps, pour the matcha over the glass of ice and strawberries.
- Add a few drops of strawberry syrup (this part is optional) and fill up the rest of your glass with your milk and stir!
Have a go at making the perfect Strawberries & Cream Iced Matcha Latte at home! Be sure to share your creations on socials and tag us @birdandblendtea so we can check out your works of art!