Tea Blending & Tasting Workshop Experiences
We've been running our popular tea blending, tasting & lock-in experiences for 7 years & they come highly recommended.
Check out our video below to get a taste for what happens at our tea blending and tea tasting experiences and/or read our lovely reviews from past attendees on each event page.
We currently have tea tasting & blending workshops running in multiple locations across the UK. Choose from: London (multiple locations), Brighton, Bristol, Nottingham, Manchester, Cardiff, Oxford and Tunbridge Wells.
🌟We are also hosting our very first Worthing based Tea Workshop! Bird & Blend and Team Domenica have joined forces for an exclusive collaborative Tea & Coffee Tasting Workshop at The Nest in Worthing 30th September. To find out more or book your space click here.🌟
Please note that any date purchased as a gift can be exchanged by your recipient for a more suitable date should they wish.
What happens at a Tea Blending & Tasting Experience?
1. Start by learning all about different teas and blending herbs, processing methods & the origins of tea, how best to enjoy them and their benefits.
2. Next, you get to sample a wide range of our blends, learning traditional tea tasting methods and identifying different flavour notes and aromas.
3. To finish our expert Tea Mixologists will help you create three of your own tea blends to take home with you, designed, named and packed by your very hands. Plus...
• Unlimited hot or iced drinks from our tea wall (and cocktails too!)
• We'll show you how to make tea cocktails (or mocktails if you prefer!)
• Exclusive goodie bag & in store discount for any purchases on the day
What about your Tea Lock-Ins? Our Tea Lock-In events are slightly shorter tea tasting experiences, designed for local B&B fans who want to try new blends before they are released! Explore & book our Tea Lock-Ins.