Homemade Gingerbread Chai Latte
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Gingerbread Chai
- 300ml hot water
- 150ml of a milk of your choice, we love Oat!
- Honey or a Sweet Bird syrup (optional)
- Brewdini or strainer of your choice
What to do:
- Brew 3 Perfect Teaspoons of your Gingerbread Chai inside a Brewdini with boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Heat your milk on the stove or microwave, then once it’s nice and hot, foam it using your Handheld Milk Foamer until it becomes a thick consistency.
- Add your tea to your favourite mug.
- Optionally, you can add a dash of honey or a pump of Sweet Bird Syrup, we love Vanilla!
- Add your thick foamy milk to your mug and sprinkle with cinnamon.