Want a creamy and dreamy drink that's perfect to send you off to sleep? Or just something delicious that can help you relax? This caffeine free frothy wonder is sure to have you floating on a cloud in no time.
Recipe makes: 1 latte
You will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Moondrop Dreams Tea
- 100ml 100° water
- 300ml oat milk
- 1 shot of Vanilla Sweet Bird syrup
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- Your fave cosy mug
- Handheld Milk Frother
- A Perfect Tea Spoon
What to do:
- Add 3 Perfect Tea Spoons to your Brewdini along with your boiling water, allow this to steep for 4 minutes, no longer or the tea will over brew.
- Once the tea is fully brewed, decant it into your mug and add a pump of vanilla Sweet Bird Syrup.
- Heat your milk in the microwave or on the stove until it’s nice and hot .
- Take your Handheld Milk Frother and whisk the milk until it’s thick and foamy! Then add the whisked milk to your mug with a thick dollop of foam on the top.
Don't forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea