Christmas time! Its all about slurping festive drinks and indulging yourself eh?!
Our fan fave Snowball Tea is the ulTEAmate treat, perfect for those cold winter evenings and hitting the spot with all that creamy, chocolatey goodness!
Learn how to make this delicious Snowball Latte, topped with marshmallows and cocoa powder (yum!).
What you will need:
- 4 Perfect Teaspoons of Snowball tea
- 300ml hot water
- 100ml coconut milk (or a milk of your choice!)
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- Teaspoon of a sweetener of your choice (We use our Raw Wildflower Honey!)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Mini marshmallows
- Desiccated coconut
What to do:
- Brew your Snowball tea for 4 minutes, being careful not to over steep the black tea leaves as they will taste bitter. We use our Brewdini Gravity Steeper for a perfect mess free brew!
- Add a few drops of vanilla essence and a teaspoon of your sweetener to 100ml of milk and froth. Note: If you are using a milk frothing machine or stem wand from your coffee machine, you can add the milk and honey directly to the brewed tea and then froth for a creamier taste!
- Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder, desiccated coconut and mini marshmallows and enjoy!
- Add whipped cream for a real tea time treat!
Check out these other indulgent festive recipes!