Calling all Matcha fans, we have a scrumptious blend for you! Get your hands on a tin of our Ice Cream Matcha, the perfect treat that'll satisfy any sweet tooth. Learn how to make this warming Matcha infused latte, just as we would in our stores! I scream, you scream, we all scream for an Ice Cream Matcha Latte...
What you will need:
- 1 Perfect Matcha Teaspoon of Ice Cream Matcha
- A Bamboo Matcha Whisk or Electric Matcha Whisk
- 100ml 80 degree water
- 100ml milk (we use oat milk)
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- Teaspoon of Raw Honey (optional)
What to do:
- Add 1 Perfect Matcha Teaspoon of Ice Cream Matcha Tea to your mug / cup.
- Add a little 80 degree water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot) and whisk well ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this, and the traditional way, is to use a bamboo matcha whisk but you can also use a battery powdered whisk too.
- Check out our handy 'How To Make Matcha' video below for step-by-step instructions.
- When smooth, top up the cup to 1/2 full with 80 degree water.
- Next, gently heat and froth your milk. Note: If you are using a milk frothing machine or stem wand from your coffee machine you can add the milk directly to the brewed tea and then froth - for a creamier taste!
- Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top. Top with some coloured sprinkles for a fun effect!
- Enjoy! Top with a cone and a flake if that's what you fancy...