Oh, that perfect summer drink! Refreshing, thirst-quenching and super fruity! Our Strawberry Lemonade Iced Tea is guaranteed to bring sunshine to your day!
With just a few easy steps you can make our Strawberry Lemonade tea into a delicious and refreshing sparkling iced tea. If you're feeling cheeky, add a little vodka and you have the perfect summer cocktail!
This recipe will make enough for 4-5 glasses!
What you will need:
- 8 Perfect Tea Spoons of Strawberry Lemonade tea
- 900ml of boiling water
- Lemonade or sparkling water
- 3 tea spoons of syrup of your choice
- 2 lemons cut into quarters
- 8 Strawberries halved
What to do:
- Brew your Strawberry Lemonade tea for at least 4 minutes in hot water
- Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight using a cold brew bottle and the cold brew method, check out this blog on how to do it!
- When it's cooled down you can stir into the tea your sweetener of choice
- Get your glasses and half-fill with ice and pop in a few strawberries and a couple of lemon wedges (don't forget to squeeze the juice!)
- Add 150ml of Strawberry Lemonade Tea to the glass
- Top up with sparkling water
- Stir well and enjoy!
You may have seen this blend on Amazon Prime Video’s Ready Set StartUP! Check out all the behind-the-scenes info from Krisi here.