A smooth velvety beetroot delight, with hints of chocolate, this tea tastes as good as it looks - & smells even better! For all you cake lovers out there, this latte really does combine the best of both worlds, tea & cake! It's perfect for those stormy days, but can also be whipped up into an iced latte: just pour into a cup of ice once made.
See the delicious creations our store teams made in their own home. Here are a few, from left to right we have Neve's from Nottingham, Shona's from Brighton & Molly's from Angel - we absolutely LOVE!
What you will need:
- 2-3 Perfect Teaspoons of Red Velvet Tea
- 100ml boiling water
- A sweetener of choice (we like honey)
- Oat milk (or another alternative milk)
- Cocoa powder
- A Handheld Milk Foamer
What to do:
- First, brew 2-3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Red Velvet tea with 100ml of hot water, for 4 minutes in your Brewdini, or strainer of your choice
- Once your tea has brewed, decant it into your mug.
- Add a few drops of your sweetener of choice and stir.
- Gently heat your milk in the microwave or on the stove, and then froth it up with a Handheld Milk Foamer.
- Once you have some frothy milk, pour it on top of the tea making sure to have a big dollop of foam on top.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder for that final touch.
Don’t forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea!