What you will need:
- 675ml water
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon of a sweetener of your choice, we used agave syrup (or more if you want it sweeter!)
- 6 disposable or paper cups
- 6 lolly stick holders
- A jug
What to do:
- 1. Make the Strawberry Lemonade tea with 6 Perfect Teaspoons and the hot water in your jug, then brew for 4 minutes.
- Strain and put in the fridge until cool. In stores and at home, we use our Brewdini gravity steeper - the best, no-fuss teapot. You can't get a better loose leaf brewer - in our humble opinion!
- Once your tea has cooled, add the sweetener. You can taste it at this point to see if you'd like it sweeter.
- Pour the tea evenly into 6 cups and place into the freezer. You will need to add your lolly sticks in when the tea is nearly set (so keep an eye out for when they are nearly fully frozen then gently push them into the middle of the lolly.
- Leave for a few hours to fully set, or overnight.
- Pop your lollies out by either leaving them out of freezer for 10 minutes and squeezing the cup, or alternatively dip each cup into some hot water then wiggle them out!
- Sit back in the sun, relax and enjoy!