Using our Red Velvet tea blend full of delicious pink cakey notes, rich chocolate flavours from cocoa nibs to cocoa shells and gloriously creamy vanilla spices. You will for sure want a piece of this layered cake with its mouth watering spongy flavours and a cocktail that brews a delightful pink! Cold brewed in oat milk and with a splash of white rum and cocoa powder dusting. It will have you saying "I do" for all to hear!
What you will need:
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon of Red Velvet Tea
- A Cold Brew Bottle
- 100ml of oat milk
- 50ml of white rum
- 1 pump of Vanilla Syrup
What to do:
- Cold brew your Red Velvet Tea in coconut milk overnight
- Add ice & a double shot of white rum to a glass
- Add a teaspoon of sweetener (we use a few pumps of vanilla syrup!)
- Fill the rest of the glass with cold brew liquid
- Stir nicely!
- Dust with cocoa powder to garnish & enjoy!
📸 Share your creations with us by tagging @birdandblendtea
Download this recipe and our other Wedding Cocktail recipes here.