Fancy a treat for breakfast before work? These chia seed pancakes are perfect! They are quick & easy to cook. You can use any flavour matcha you like - but Amy Lee just happens to be a self-confessed Gingernut Matcha addict and will happily add it to everything!
What you will need:
What to do:
- Whizz all ingredients together in a blender (or a whisk and bowl works just as well!)
- Heat up the hob and make sure the pan is well oiled – I used a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add a blob of the mixture into the pan, wait until the bottom starts to turn brown, then flip over.
- Make sure the pancake is cooked evenly on both sides.
- Make as many as you want (we recommend about 5 generous pancakes.)
- Serve up and add any toppings you want!
If you create these at home we would love to see! Make sure to tag us @birdandblendtea when you share.