The tea concentrate is used in most of our recipes. It's a great tool to have in your drinks arsenal, from iced cold drinks to glorious foamy lattes - you'll need a tea concentrate! But how do you make a tea concentrate? Well read below to find out!
What you need:
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- A loose leaf tea of your choice
- A Perfect Tea Spoon
- A mug
- A glass
What to do:
- Put 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your chosen tea into your Brewdini
- Fill your Brewdini with 100ml of boiling water (you may need to adjust the temperature depending on which tea you have)
- Allow it to brew to the brewing time outlined on your tea label
- Decant into your mug or glass
From this point you can choose whether you’d like to make a tea latte, an iced latte or an iced tea with lemonade.
If you want a hot latte, decant the tea into your mug and top up with hot foamy milk.
If you want an iced tea latte, decant the tea into a glass and top up with ice and cold milk.
If you want to make a tea iced with lemonade, decant the tea into a glass, top with ice and lemonade, or sparkling water.
If you want a cocktail or mocktail, then feel free to peruse out blog for cocktail recipes and get fancy!