This delicious Dark Choc Chilli Chai recipe works so well in a brownie! It can also be made with any other tea blends, give it a try & let us know what you make.
The recipe was created by the fabulous bakers at Creative Nature - check out their website for even more ready made mixes to experiment with!
You Will Need...
- 1 x Creative Nature brownie baking mix (250g)
- 135g dairy free spread
- 6 tsp Dark Choc Chilli Chai soaked in a little water until soft
- 3 tbsp flaxseed
- 14 tbsp water
How to make...
- In a bowl, mix the flaxseed, tea, and water, then leave to stand for about 10 mins, until gloopy.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Add all ingredients, along with the contents of the pack, into a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth (start slowly so the powder doesn’t go everywhere!). Add a splash of water if mixture is a bit dry.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into a 20cm x 20cm baking tin, without eating too much raw mixture from the bowl.
- Bake between 20-25 mins, depending on the level of squidgeyness you require.