What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Cream Egg (or Baby Egg) tea
- Milk of your choice (we use oat milk!)
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of a sweetener of your choice (we use honey)
- 1 pump of Sweetbird Vanilla Syrup
- Your fave mug
Supersize your latte with these optional toppings...
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate eggs
What to do:
1. First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Cream Egg and brew as normal with 100-degree water for 4 minutes in your mug, leaving enough room for your milk. You should use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!
2. If you use your Brewdini, once your tea has brewed, pour it into your mug and set to the side for a minute.
4. Now you can add a spoonful of honey (or vegan alternative), a dash of vanilla and give it a stir. Finish your latte with whipped cream, cocoa powder and some chocolate eggs.
Create the ulTEAmate #TEAsterLatte by adding whipped cream, cocoa powder and some chocolate eggs.
If you don't fancy making one of these at home, you can also head into your local Bird & Blend store to pick up one of these indulgent mega lattes.
Share your creations with us using #TEAsterLatte and tagging us @birdandblendtea