A luxurious showstopper latte that tastes so naughty but is in fact 100% vegan! Follow along to this recipe to create your very own Cream Egg #TEAsterLatte. You would be hopping mad not to!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Cream Egg (or Baby Egg) tea
- Milk of your choice (we use oat)
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of a sweetener of your - choice (we use honey)
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of vanilla essence
- Your fave mug
Supersize your latte with these optional toppings...
- Only Coco chocolate stirrer & marshmallows - from our Cream Egg Latte Kit!
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate eggs
What to do:
1. First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Cream Egg and brew as normal with 100-degree water for 4 minutes in your mug, leaving enough room for your milk. You should use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!
2. If you used your Brewdini, once your tea has brewed pour it into your mug and set to the side for a minute.
3. Gently heat and froth your milk - pour it over your tea and make sure you get a lovely big dollop of foam on top!
4. Now you can add a spoonful of honey (or vegan alternative), a dash of vanilla and give it a stir. Finish your latte with whipped cream, cocoa powder and some chocolate eggs.
Create the ulTEAmate #TEAsterLatte by adding whipped cream, cocoa powder and some chocolate eggs. Finish it off with one of our Only Coco chocolate stirrers & marshmallows from our Cream Egg Latte Kit!
Share your creations with us using #TEAsterLatte and tagging us @birdandblendtea and you could WIN a fan stash of Cream Egg (or Baby Egg if you prefer) tea!