There are 2 key ways you can help reduce the environmental impact of your cuppa:
- Don’t overfill your kettle.
- Switch to a green energy supplier that uses 100% renewable energy.
How to help break a habit
We love a good cuppa tea but let's break bad habits together with our top tips. Try them all and see which one works for you!
- Try and get a kettle that has the cups measured on the side.
- Fill up your cup then add this to the kettle.
- Boiling water for only 1 or 2 cups is the danger zone, and this is when we often overfill. If you’re having a solo cup or a one with a friend be mindful.
So, Brewbirds, are you feeling up to the challenge? Help save the planet by taking part in the UK Tea and Infusions Association's #SmartBoil campaign. Show us how your brew on Instagram and use the #JustWhatYouNeedWay.