Celebrate the Easter season by learning how to make one of our fave in-store Easter specials, with this mouth-watering Hot Cross Bun Tea Latte! It's been the perfect treat to warm us up in this chilly weather and our Teabird's have been loving it! So, now you can make it at home...Don't say we don't treat you!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Hot Cross Bun tea
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- A milk of your choice (we find oat milk works best)
- A Handheld Milk Foamer
- 1 tsp of honey
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- A mug
- Orange peel (optional)
What to do:
- First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Hot Cross Bun tea into your Brewdini and brew as normal with 100° water for 4 minutes.
- Once your tea has brewed, decant it into your mug and set to the side for a minute.
- Gently heat your milk and use a Handheld Milk Foamer to froth your milk - then pour it over your tea and make sure you get a lovely big dollop of foam on top!
- Now you can add a spoonful of honey if you wish and then finish your latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon (and even some orange peel if you're feeling fancy).
Share your creations with by tagging us @birdandblendtea