Celebrate the TEA-ster season by learning how to make one of our fave in-store Easter specials, with this mouth-watering Hot Cross Bun Tea Latte! It's been the perfect treat to warm us up in this chilly weather and our Teabird's have been loving it! So, now you can make it at home...Don't say we don't treat you!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Hot Cross Bun tea
- A milk of your choice (we find dairy milk works best)
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of honey
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- A mug
- Orange peel (optional)
What to do:
1. First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Hot Cross Bun and brew as normal with 100-degree water for 4+ minutes in your mug, leaving enough room for your milk. You should use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!
2. Once your tea has brewed, pour it into your mug and set to the side for a minute.
3. Gently heat and froth your milk - pour it over your tea and make sure you get a lovely big dollop of foam on top!
4. Now you can add a spoonful of honey if you wish, otherwise, finish your latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon (and even some orange peel if you're feeling fancy).