Our Fruit Salad tea went down a storm this spring, especially as one of our in-store drinks specials! Create Fruit Salad iced tea at home with this recipe, shaken over ice with a dash of honey + wedge of lime.
What you will need:
- 4 Perfect teaspoons of Fruit Salad tea
- 150ml hot water
- 50ml cold water
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tbl spoon of honey
What to do:
- Brew your Fruit Salad tea in the boiling water for at least 4 minutes, sweeten with honey if desired.
- Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight and strain tomorrow (for an extra strong taste).
- When ready to serve pour over a glass full of ice.
- Slice lime into wedges and squeeze the juice of at least one wedge into the glass.
- Top up with 50ml water (or spirit of your choice for a cheeky cocktail!) and stir well.
- Add wedge of lime to garnish and enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe
Our Brewdini gravity steepers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess- or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep, you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.