This delicious Apple Strudel recipe tastes amazing with raspberry, it's a great combo! It can also be made with any other tea blends, give it a try & let us know what you make.
The recipe was created by the fabulous bakers at Creative Nature - check out their website for even more ready made mixes to experiment with!
You Will Need...
How to make...
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Put the flour and butter into a large bowl and combine using a fork until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in enough water for the mixture to form a dough
- Leave this for 15 minutes meanwhile combining all of your jam ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a £1 coin, and cut circles using a cookie cutter.
- Grease a pastry tray and place your circles of pastry into the holes, then fill with a generous amount of jam.
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes, then enjoy warm or allow to cool!