We set our stores the challenge to make pancake monster shakes... and boy did they do a good job! They taste just as good as they look- but don't just take our word for it! We've given you the recipe so you can try 'em for for yourself and decide. Don't forget to send us a snap of your creations 📸
Blueberry Pancake Shake
- 4 Perfect Teaspoons of Blueberry Pancake tea
- 2 waffles
- 150ml hot water
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- 70g of blueberries
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 shot of Super Matcha
- 1 tbl spoon of honey
- Whipped cream
1. Brew your Blueberry Pancake in the boiling water for at least 4 minutes.
2. Once your tea has finished brewing just like the Peanut Butter + Banana, add all your ingredients to a blender, saving the whipped cream til the end.
3. Blitz until you get a smooth consistency.
4. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream (and mini pancakes if you like).
5. Now enjoy!