This fairy has been waiting ever so patiently to spring out of her nest and out of hibernation. Goodness does she need to let her hair down, dance and sip a delicious cocktail (or mocktail!)!
Don’t we all Teabirds!
We simply REFUSE to let Lockdown stop us from celebrating this season of Love, and so should you! So follow along to this irresistible cocktail recipe which is guaranteed to get you into party mode at our Sprinkle Of Fairy Dust virtual event!
This gorgeous cocktail recipe is made using our Fairy Dust sencha green tea blend which has delicious juicy peachy notes and a delicate floral undertone!
For this particular recipe we cold brew** the tea in lemonade then we add a cheeky shot of gin and a drizzle of raspberry liqueur, topped with a fresh peach slice and rose petals. You will be falling more and more in love with every sip you take!
What you will need:
- 7 Perfect Teaspoons of Fairy Dust tea
- A container or a cold brew bottle - 750ml
- A strainer of some sort
- A teaspoon
- 25ml Raspberry liqueur (or strawberry syrup)
- 25ml Gin (or fresh lemon)
- Rose petals
- Peach slice
What to do:
- Cold brew** some Fairy Dust in lemonade and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 12 hours
- When the cold brew is ready, make sure to filter out the tea! (Our cold brew bottles are ideal for this!)
- Add ice into a glass and then 25 ml gin
- Pour in cold brewed liquid until it nearly reaches the rim!
- Add 25ml of Raspberry liqueur by drizzling so creates almost ombre effect
- Top with rose petals and a slice of peach!
- If you wanted to create a mocktail, then replace the raspberry liquor with half a pump of berry syrup (we use strawberry!) and replace the gin with a squeeze of fresh lemon!
** Cold brewing is such a fabulous way of making tea! It tastes a lot smoother because the flavour is slowly extracted over several hours. For some people when it comes to cold brewing, they say it brings out flavours that they had never noticed before compared to when they brewed it with just hot water! It doesn’t get much easier than dropping loose leaf tea or tea parcels into a cold brew bottle, or a jug of some sort! Then adding your choice of cold liquid such as water or milk (or even gin!) and letting it infuse in the fridge for 2-12 hours. We recommend 6-7 teaspoons of your chosen tea in 750ml of liquid!
Check out our how to cold brew blog here: