Enjoy the magical deep sea blue and vanilla notes of Mermaid Matcha as a latte by following this quick and simple recipe!
What you will need:
What to do:
- Add 1 Perfect Matcha Spoon of Mermaid Matcha to your bowl or mug.
- Add a little 80° water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot) and whisk well ensuring you get rid of any clumps.
- When smooth, top up the cup to 1/2 full with 80 degree water.
- Add a few drops of vanilla Sweetbird Syrup (optional) to 100ml of milk and froth.
- Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice, big dollop of frothy milk on the top. Sprinkle a little matcha on the top for a cute finish. (To enjoy cold, fill a glass half full with ice, pour over the hot matcha and top up with cold milk. With both hot and cold, we add two shots of vanilla for the best flavour.)